June 11, 2013

When you see this


Ballpen, Remember
Malawi.C.Africa.

Thank you dear Nova once again.

Yes, you are leaving me. I am worried because no matter what, in my life, never will I find a person like you- who you are. But one thing that gives me hope is the person you are- full of life, whatever you touch, you give life, clearly seen from your face, food, hands, etc. that life you give to people, nature affirms me that even though you are leaving, the life you will live will have/give true life to others e.g. a joke: your family members.

I have a strong hope that one day you will be an authority or superior and everyone will stand and thank God for choosing you. You are more HUMAN CAPABLE OF ANY LIFESTYLE.

May we pray for one another. This life as you know has many challenges. Pray for me to endure in faith.
Safe flight my sister +Regards to my brother.

♥ Lucy Liphale

I will miss you.
Indeed.

People are different
But you are special
Highly to be missed

By Lucy Girl.
**********************************************
I really love this message. it’s my favorite, in fact, among all the parting messages i received from friends and the sisters and brothers. i always re-read this whenever i feel down and it never fails to raise up my spirit. i haven’t told lucy how potent her words had been for me.

i just read Today’s Catechism (about the conscience) and i am specially moved by the part that says: Practically nothing else makes man more human than the gift of being able personally to distinguish good from evil and to choose between them. I took note of the part about being “more human” and remembered lucy’s words. When I was reading it, I did not know what she meant by that phrase. I did not ask her.
In our conversations, once or twice she told me that she felt I am “more human” I never bothered asking what she meant. Oh well, now I know.

I should tell her about my realizations and discoveries.
Moreso, about my gratitude.
I miss the sisters and my FIR classmates.
Hope they are all well and persevering in their formation.
Posted 3 weeks ago

No comments: